Data protection at STUK
Data protection involves the protection of personal data and its processing in accordance with law. Everybody possesses the right to their personal data and everybody has the right to protection of their personal data. In its capacity as a data controller, STUK is obligated to provide evidence that it observes the data protection law, which comprises the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) issued by the EU and the national legislation that supplements it. This webpage provides you with information on the processing of personal data at the Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority and on the rights of a data subject.
Everyone can check if their personal data is entered in the register, how such data is processed and, if necessary, request that such data be rectified or erased. You can submit the personal data request form either by email or post (STUK, Jokiniemenkuja 1, 01370 Vantaa, Finland). When sending electronically, please identify yourself in the Suomi.fi service (https://www.suomi.fi/viestit) (<linkki>). We will respond to you as soon as possible and within a month at the latest.
A request for rectification can be made by sending a free-form request to the Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (STUK).
Personal data request form (PDF)
- Henkilötietojen käsittely säteily- ja ydinturvallisuuden viranomaisvalvonnassa (Processing of personal data in the context of regulatory supervision of radiation and nuclear safety) (PDF)
- Henkilötietojen käsittely rekrytoinnissa (Processing of personal data in recruitment) (PDF)
- Processing of personal data in STUK's eServices and other electronic management of Natural Radiation Regulation and the Webstore (PDF)
- Henkilötietojen käsittely STUKin tutkimuksissa (Processing of personal data in STUK's investigations) (PDF)
- Henkilötietojen käsittely STUKin järjestämissä tilaisuuksissa (Information on the processing of personal data in events organized by STUK) (PDF)
telephone +358 (0)9 759 88 340
Your personal data is processed during the following operations:
- On STUK's webpages
- In communication
- On STUK's e-services
More information on data protection
- Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman (https://tietosuoja.fi/en/home) (<linkki>)
- Arjen tietosuojaa -sivusto (<linkki>) (Website on privacy protection in everyday life)